Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Winter Treat Card

 

 


 

the candy cane is also a mini card

 
Hello everyone !!
 
Happy Thursday !
Today I am sharing this easel card I made using My Scrap Chick files ( I will list the ones I used  below ). I combined a couple different ones for the overall look I was going for . One of our favorite winter treats is hot chocolate with pieces of crushed candy canes ,topped with whip cream and peppermint marshmallows ! We love , love this !! That is what inspired my card . I'm not sure if you can see in the photos ,but I clear embossed the cup and the candy cane to give it the shiny look .
 
Hope you enjoy and make sure to treat yourself to your favorite winter treats .
Have a wonderful day !
 
Recipe ~
My Scrap Chick ~
 Shaped Cards Vol.1 ( Candy Cane Card) ,
Vanilla Ice EP 265 Embossing powder

Challenges 4 Fun~

 Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog ~ #81 Anything Goes , 2 Creative Chicks~ Christmas/Winter , 613 Avenue Create ~ Anything goes with Gift Packaging , Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Get in the spirit , My Sheri Crafts ~ Funky Christmas ,  Cameo Creations Challenges, Silhouette Challenges ~ 3d , Add a Little Dazzle ~#3 Embossing ,  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS