Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

CDD ... Anything Is Possible ....


Anything is Possible .....
Happy Monday everyone ! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs with today's post . 
I LOVE this sentiment from the new
beautiful 
stamp set ! 

Image 1

The images created by our super talented 
Artist and Designer Mindy ,
are absolutely wonderful to create with ! 

I created a slider card for my genie on her flying carpet . 
I am loving pairing these bold colors with gold glitter 
( I adore gold litter so anytime I can use it I will lol ) . 

 I colored in my images using Copic markers . 
 For the background I used Distress Inks in Concord Grape, Seedless Preserves,  Picked Raspberry , Peacock Feather , and a bit of  Tumbled Glass. 



I hope you enjoy my interactive genie card and feel inspired to create .... 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 
Hugs, 

Products Used : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Mayra!! The colors are amazing!! The image is gorgeous and colored beautifully!! Love, love this my friend!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! Amazingly Stunning! LOOOVE your card Mayra! It's beautiful with the pretty images & colors... the gold background just makes it all come together beautifully! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Mayra this is just adorable! Fantastic colors and fun design! The colors are fabulous and I adore your sweet little Genie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS