Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CDD ~ You Make Life Fun .....

 YOU make Life FUN .....
Hi everyone !! 
I am back ... Mayra here from Mayras Designs with today's fun post. 
Such a super cute sentiment to go with these
awesome images from the
stamp set ! 
Image 1

I LOVED , loved, loved ( can you tell I love this set lol ) this set from the moment I saw it ! 
I can not even begin to tell you how many ideas were racing through my head ! 
Let's just say I had roller coaster , ferris wheel , carousel images everywhere ..... ! 



I went with a pink and yellow color combination for this card . I love how pink and yellow look together , to me these colors together scream FUN ! 




I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create !!! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Hugs, 

Products Used : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

2 comments:

  1. What a totally fun card!! I love the design and the images!! The colors are fabulous!! This makes me smile, Mayra!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! That is totally a FUN card Mayra! The Pink & Yellow Scream Summer, Fun, & Happiness in my eyes! LOVE this! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS