Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Planner Spread for Aug~September 4th......


Happy Monday everyone !!! 
I hope you are all having a wonderful 
Labor Day ! 
I have been relaxing and finishing up some of my planner 
spreads (and photographing them ) .
We also had a nice family day yesterday ! 

I am here today to share this spread I 
created for last week . 
I had it done I just needed to take photos,  lol ! 


 I am trying to use the colors that are already in my Happy Planner as the inspiration for my spread . 
I went with red and yellow and buffalo plaid . 

I am LOVING the 
dies from the CDD 
sets. 

I hope you enjoy this planner spread and feel inspired to create ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Products Used : 
Happy Planner 
2016-2017 CLASSIC Happy Planner™ - Be Bright
Craftin Desert Divas: 
Image 1


Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Mayra, it's absolutely stunning!! The pages look amazing!! I love the sunflowers!! It's so beautiful I'd hate to write in it!! Gorgeous planner pages my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is amazing Mayra! The pages all look fantastic and filled with so many fun details! Great job my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS