Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

2 hearts as 1 layout

 
Happy Monday everyone !!! Today I am sharing this layout I finished over the weekend! It matches the frame I made on Friday , told you I loved this picture of my hubby and I ! I used my fancy frames cartridge , can you tell it's one of my favorites ? I  would also love to take the time to thank Mary from Cardz Tv , I won one of her amazing stamp sets and I can't wait to play with them !!! Also I would like to thank the design team at Chalk-ah-lots blog for picking my first silhouette card as the winner !!! I am so grateful to everyone !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!!
Recipe for this layout : I used my cricut ~fancy frames, Flower shoppe, Storybook, wall décor, Gypsy Font, Create a Critter 2, Picturesque, cricut basics. Paper-Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby , Bazzill Cardstock, Ribbon and lace ~ Paper Studio , Embossing folders~ Paper Studio Music Notes, Sentiments , Chalk and Ink

Challenges4Fun~ Stuck On U Sketches~ Sketch ~ Layout Sketch Challenge, Simply Create Too~Vintage, Frosted designs~ Numbers, Paper Playtime ~ Use 3 Different Patterned Papers, 4 Crafty Chicks ~ Lace, OOh-La-La Creations ~ Use Pearls and swirls, Victorine Stamps~ #67 Vintage Challenge, Loves Rubber Stamps~ #68 Anything Goes, Crafting Musketeers~ Vintage, Crazy 4 Challenges~ CFC202 Flowers and Pearls ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS