Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Recap and work in progress

Happy Saturday everyone !!! Hope the start of your weekend is going good !! Today I am sharing this project that  I am almost finished with. And also a recap of this weeks projects ! I'm not sure what happened to my blogs emails , but I was told that some people didn't receive an email a couple of days ago , so I decided to resend the pictures from this week ! I also had some exciting news (cant wait to share ) and ended up making some changes to my blog in preparation !!! I would also love to thank Stuck On U Sketches for choosing my beach layout as one of their top three ! And  Rose Blossom Garden as well, they picked two of my projects as top three !!! Make sure to check both of these wonderful challenge sites . Thank you soo much to everyone , I am very grateful for all the amazing support !!! Hope you feel inspired to create ! Have a wonderful weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS