Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Finished music to my soul frame

Happy Friday everyone ! Wow this week sure did fly !! Today I am sharing this frame I made from my fancy frames cartridge . I incorporated the music notes because Fantabulous Cricut is doing a music themed challenge. I was inspired by this silver frame I have on my desk, I love swirls ! So I decided to make one that matches our bedroom colors which are Black and Tan ! This is one of my favorite pictures of my husband and I ! We are at our one of our favorite places (Disneyland) during our favorite time(Christmas ) every time I look at this picture it brings a smile to my face ! I love it so much I am also doing a matching scrapbook layout with the same theme , I will share that one tomorrow ! Hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create ! Have a wonderful day !!

Recipe : My Cricut Fancy frames , Create a Critter ~Music Notes, Flower Shoppe~Roses, Embossing Folders~ Paper Studio Music Notes, Sentiments Paper~Paper Studio, Bazzill Cardstock, Best Occasions(Neutral Mixed Media), Stamp ~ 7Gypsies

Challenges 4 Fun: Simply CreateToo-Vintage, Paper playtime- Use 3 different patterned Papers, Fantabulous Cricut-Music, That Craft Place Blog -Music ! Charisma Cardz-Fancy Flourishes. Crafty Ribbons challenge - Use Ribbon, craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS