Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Finished diaper bag

Hello everyone !!! Happy Thursday !!! This week is flying by !!! Today I wanted to share with you this diaper bag I made for Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party , it's Baby themed ( if you didn't guess ) :)! I was inspired by the colors my sister used for our nieces diaper cake ,as well as the color combo for cupcake inspirations! I loved the blue and pink combination ! Any chance I get to make girly themed projects I take them and run ! As you know I have three boys , so my pink addiction only comes out through my beautiful nieces ! The file for the diaper bag is from the silhouette store it was designed by Megan Hardy ! I loved it from the moment I saw it , it can be used to hold a gift card, or real baby items as a gift, or a centerpiece for a baby shower ! The bottles ,baby food , pacifiers, rattle and baby pins are from the Cricut Baby Steps cartridge as well as the word Baby ! Hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create ! Have a wonderful day ! If you would ever like details or have questions on how I made anything please email me @3beautiesdesigns@gmail.com !

Challenges 4 Fun:  Cupcake inspirations -cupcake colors inspiration ! Silhouette America Blog -Any shape from Silhouette Store ! Parade Your Crafts -Anything Goes ! Craftin Desert Divas - Linky Party Baby Theme, Crafty Ribbons Challenge- Anything Goes with Ribbon .  DL.Art Thankful Thursday-Anything Goes !PaperCrafting Journey-Anything Goes .

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS