Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Spooky Halloween layout !



 

The cauldron has a pull up tag !!
My Scrap Chick Spooky Night Trio Set .
 


Up close of the beautiful SparkleNSprinkle Embossing Powders ~
EP MulberryEP415, EP Orange MarmaladeEP323, EP PearEP420

Happy Friday !!!
Hope everyone had a great week so far ! I have been very busy , in a good way ! Lots of fun projects in the works !! Can't wait to share them with you ! Today I am kicking off my Halloween layouts and decor with this layout I made using my silhouette and cricut . I used a file from My Scrap Chick called Spooky Night Trio. I used some of my Sparkle N Sprinkle Embossing Powders as well. I followed the sketch from Stuck on U sketches , I love their sketches , they are always so much fun .  I love this picture of my sons, Matias and David and their cousin David ( lots of David's in our family ) with their great grandmother Alice . It is so much fun celebrating Halloween with her , she always gets in the spirit !
Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend.

Recipe ~ My Scrap Chick~ Spooky Night Trio , Silhouette~ Frame and swirls, bat, Cricut ~ Wrap it up , Picturesque, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot, SparkleNSprinkle Embossing Powders~EP MulberryEP415, EP Orange MarmaladeEP323, EP PearEP420

Challenges 4 Fun ~ Stuck on U Sketches ~ Sketch Challenge, Silhouette~ Frame or Flower, Craftin'Desert Divas~Linky Party Sentiment, Silhouette Challenges ~ Critters, 2 Creative Chicks ~ Halloween Linky Party , Cameo Creations Challenges ~ Halloween/ Patterned Paper, Rose Blossom Garden ~Halloween Theme ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS