Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fun birthday cake box

If you are looking for the Snow One like you click Here .
 
 
 
 
 

 
Happy Wednesday everyone !
Celebrations continue !
I am super excited to announce that I am part of the My Scrap Chick Designs  Team !!! I feel honored, and blessed and super excited !!! As many of you know I am new to the silhouette world , and I am very thankful to be able to be part of this amazingly talented group of designers. I am ready to learn and expand my knowledge while on this design team , I am sure many of you already know of their great products , and if you don't make sure to check them out !

Today I decided to make a fun project from the silhouette store ! I saw this cake box and loved how fun it looked !!! I used the stamp from Cardz Tv "This n That " Stamp set phrase " A very happy un-birthday to you !"  I used the sparkle n sprinkle dimensional glue #539 to make swirls and then sprinkled Sparkle N Sprinkle Opaque Glitter in Black IceG1020 over them , then I used my cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge to make the flowers !

This cake is an early start to my beautiful niece Jazmyne's birthday next weekend, and my sisters the following ( since I made it girly ) weekend ! Thank you very much for stopping by , I hope you feel inspired to create . . . .  have a wonderful day !

Recipe ~ Cake box, cupcake stand ~Silhouette Store, Cricut ~ Flower Shoppe , My Scrap Chick Scalloped Circles , Tim Holtz distress ink in Black Soot, Sparkle N Sprinkle Dimensional Glue#539, Black Ice Opaque Glitter G1020, Ribbon, Cardz Tv Stamp Set, White Stampin Up pad, Recollections paper, KI Memories paper,

Challenges 4 Fun~ Silhouette Blog ~ 3D Birthday, Jo's Scrap Shack ~ FFC#19 Women's  Friendship Day, Craftin' Desert Divas ~ Linky Party#16 Sentiment,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS