Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Scrap Chick Halloween Layout

Hello everyone , Happy Saturday !
I am so excited , today I am posting my first project as a design team member for My scrap Chick Design Team  ( I have already been making lots of projects with their fantastic files ), I am also a guest designer at My Sheri Crafts !

I am sharing this layout I made using  the Franken~tastic set ! As you know , I started my paper crafting through scrapbooking , so it is one of my favorite hobbies ! I chose to use the spider and Frankenstein ,they are just too cute , I found myself using these in multiple projects , You will be seeing more of those later !!


Tell me, isn't this Frankenstein adorable and spooky ???
 

 
I also used the banner , as well as the phrases from two of the cards sets that come in this file !

 
Another close up !

 
I used my cricut All Mixed Up  for the title "Spooky Parade"
 
The Challenge at My Sheri Crafts this week is "Night time " , you are free to interpret this in any way , I chose obviously Halloween Night , I love having the kids dress up and go out and trick or treat , when we aren't hosting our annual  family friendly Halloween Party !
 
I hope you feel inspired to create , make sure to check all of My Scrap Chick's amazing files !!!
 
 
Challenges 4 Fun~ Jo's Scrap Shack ~ FFC#21 Favorite Technique ( Scrapbooking, layering, die cuts ), 2 Creative Chicks ~Spooktacular Linky Party , Craftin'DesertDivas ~ Linky Party Sentiment,  Simply Create Too ~ Halloween , Sarah Hurley Challenges ~#85 Halloween ,Cameo Creations Challenge ~ A haunting we will go ,Rose Blossom Garden ~ Halloween 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS