Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Witches cottage

 
 
Can you see mu little witch with her cauldron from cricut mini monsters ?
 
Hello everyone !!
Happy Tuesday !
Today I am sharing this witches cottage I made from the silhouette store . I love the design , and it comes with the fence and bats , very easy to make ! I made the tree , and the cauldron as well as my witchy owl from my cricut , and I embossed on the house and fence with my Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powders as well as white chalk ! I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to create ! Have a wonderful day !

Recipe ~ Silhouette Witch Cottage, Cricut ~ Mini Monsters, Create a Critter 2 , Sparkle N Sprinkle Embossing Powders ~Silver Detail EP257,Mulberry EP415, Black Detail EP171, Gilded Ivory EP267. Sparkle N Sprinkle Flourishes Stamp Set#516  ~  Liquid Pearls ~Silver Pearl, Buttercup ,

Challenges 4 fun~2 Creative Chicks ~ Spooktacular Linky Party , 2 Creative Chicks ~Challenge #7 Halloween, Stuck on U Sketches ~ Hocus Pocus Die Cut Challenge , Rose Blossom Garden ~ Halloween ,  613Avenue Create ~#40 Anything Goes, Hobbeycutz~ #19 Halloween, Cameo Creations Challenge ~ A haunting we will go ! Craftin ' Desert Divas ~ Sentiment , Silhouette Blog ~ Use flowers and/or frames ( I used window frames ) , Cuttin & Stampin Challenges  ~ #40 Halloween, City Crafter Challenge ~ trick or treat, Decorate to Celebrate ~ Witches Brew(Halloween party ) ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS