Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #243


Happy Sunday everyone !!

Today is the start of a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations
We would love your projects to have some sparkle !!! 
That is something I love !!! 
I love adding glitter to projects in some way . 
I made this easel card by Birds Files ( I love all of her amazing designs ). 


Here is our inspiration cupcake :
Crystal Cupcakes by  Elisa Strauss of Confetti Cakes  
http://sugarbritchesbakery.wordpress.com/2010/01/28/recipe-perfect-for-valentines-day-3/


  

I loved the light and bright pink . 
I decided to use these colors as well as add sparkle to my little cupcake . 


I stamped the inside with my Sparkle N  Sprinkle stamps



Thank you so much to 
Our sponsor for this week 
 2 Cute Ink !!

The winner will receive 2 images from our wonderful sponsor . 

Recipe ~
American Crafts glitter marker,
Recollections Opaque white marker,
Tim Holtz distress marker in spun sugar
color pencils
Stamp Set #416 Happy Birthday
Something similar to this set is 
Stamp Set 578 - Happy Birthday

Princess Rose Embossing Powder
MoonriseCarnation


American Crafts glitter (taffy )

Thank you so much for stopping by .
I hope you have a wonderful day . 








No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS