Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

SOUS die cut challenge ~ Snowman

Happy Friday everyone !!!

Today is the start of a new die cut  challenge for SOUS . Our theme is Snowman , use any die cut snowman on your project and share it with us . We also now have wonderful sponsors lined up for our challenges . 

I made two projects, can you tell I love snowmen !! 
I made a layout and one of the belly boxes in the snowman them from My Scrap Chick . 
I hope you enjoy , and feel inspired to create !!! 





I embossed the hats of both snowmen with SNS stamps and embossing powders . 

I would also love to thank
 Pretty papers and Pretty Ribbon ,
 my project made top three . Thank you so much !!!



Recipe~

Sweet Winter Faces


Christmas Belly Boxes

Cerulean Embossing PowderEbony Spark


Blue Silver

I also wanted to share some more super exciting news , Sparkle N Sprinkle now has BINGO .Click on the link below for more details !!
Hope you join us ! 

It's here!
Create your Bingo Card now - it's free - and we will get started January 20!
There will be a $150 grand prize and weekly prizes, too.


Details here or on the website's game page.



Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
Simon Says Stamp ~ Monday Challenges : Blue 
Wednesday Challenge : Ice ( Snowflakes )
Craftin' Desert Divas : Winter Theme Linky Party 
123 Get Scrappy : Bingo Board ( blue, snowflakes and bling )  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS