Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Football Layout 1

Hello everyone , I hope you had a wonderful New Year Celebration!
We had a great time with family . Can you believe we are in 2014 !!! Time flies , for sure. We need to make sure we enjoy every moment of it !

As you know I am happy to be a designer for SNS , they have fantastic products !!! I saw this football stamp set and loved it !!! I have so many ideas on how I will be using it !! This is the first layout I made, I used tho football stamp to create the footballs, and we are lucky to have the matching svg cut files for this set . I embossed the phrase football in clear along the white background , and stamped the word touchdown along the black background . 





I loved working with this set ! I hope it inspires you to create ! 
Have a wonderful day ! 
Recipe ~
Stamp Set 514 - Football
Silhouette Cutting files for  # 514 Football Stamp set 
Other SNS Products
Mega Tack  Glue #545

UTEE ( Emossing Enamel ) 
3D pop dots
Me & My Big Ideas ( MAMBI) 
Tim holtz Distress marker (black soot)
Cuttlebug,  Embossing Folder (tiny bubbles)
Hero Arts Tide pool , Wet Cement ink,
Dew Drop Silver pigment ink
White pigment ink
Heidi Swapp Color Shine (tinsel) 
Paper safe craft paint in black, teal
Silhouette Cutting files for  # 514 Football Stamp set 

Challenges 4 Fun ~
Silhouette Challenges - #9 Anything Goes 
2 creative chicks-#10 Anything Goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS