Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cupcake Inspirations !!

Hello everyone !!

Happy Sunday !!! 

Today I am very happy to announce that I am now a new sweetie , meaning
 I am part of the 
Design Team !!!

I love the colors they use for inspiration !

I am very honored and thankful 
to be part of this design team also !


I hope you join us for this weeks challenge !
Our Sponsor for this challenge is:
I shop at SS photo I_shop_at_blinkie_r1_2013_zps97f1f25b.gif
Sponsor Prize:
 Spellbinders Layer Creator 
Basic by Cindy Echtinaw Designs

I hope you take a moment,
 and visit the rest of the sweeties ,
  you will be inspired ! 

I created this card along with my PIO card from 
quick cards file.
There are ten different layers you can choose from.
Something perfect for every occasion  ! 
I embossed  the main heart with one of my 
Sparkle N Sprinkle Stamp sets ,
 and added SNS  glitter to some hearts as well as the letters. 


Sorry about the next couple of pictures , I took them when it was getting dark . 





Recipe ~
Quick Cards

Sparkle N Sprinkle ~
Stamp Set 497 - Swirls
Vanilla Ice
I mixed these glitters 
Bridal G1029Golden Silver G1056Inference Gold G1094,

I would also like to take a moment and thank everyone that joined us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle January 1 st Reveal !
We truly appreciate each and every sweet comment , we cannot thank you enough !
The winners of the prizes have also been announced , if you haven't had the chance to
see them yet , they can be found here  .
Once again , Thank you so much to everyone !
Hope you have a wonderful day !

Challenges 4 fun ~

Silhouette Challenges - #9 Anything Goes 
2 creative chicks-#10 Anything Goes 
Brown Sugar -  #75 Use Ribbon or twine
Card Makin' Mamas - CMM78 Anything Goes 
Simply Create Too - #52 Anything Goes 
Sister Act Card Challenge #38 Anything Goes
Time4Scrap- #31 Any Color with Gold or Silver 
Creative Moments - #33 Anything Goes 
Crafty creations - #253 Anything Goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS