Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pile it On Challenge !

Hello everyone, this is my second post for the day ,
(if you are looking for my Cupcake Inspirations Challenge post please
click here )
 as you know I am also part of the wonderful design team at
  Pile it On Challenges ,
and this week our challenge is for you to create a card with the theme "Just Because" ,
 no birthday or holiday , basically a card made just because .
Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor this week ,
Inky Impressions . 
We look forward to seeing what you create .

I thought it would be perfect to use the quick shape cards from My Scrap Chick , along with some embossing with SNS stamps and embossing powders . Both cards for today were very easy to put together , and I love the design of each . I hope you enjoy and join us at both challenges . 
Wishing you a fun and creative week ! 




I was inspired by the flowers and the banner of the this picture . 



I love these colors together , so much so that I plan on making a layout as well . 

Challenges 4 Fun  ~ 
Silhouette Challenges - #9 Anything Goes 
2 creative chicks-#10 Anything Goes 
Brown Sugar -  #75 Use Ribbon or twine
Card Makin' Mamas - CMM78 Anything Goes 
Simply Create Too - #52 Anything Goes 
Sister Act Card Challenge #38 Anything Goes
Time4Scrap- #31 Any Color with Gold or Silver 
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4FC217 Photo Inspiration( I was inspired by the flowers  and banner ) 
Creative Moments - #33 Anything Goes 
Color Q - #222 Color challenge ( Gray, Gold, Black and white )
Crafty creations - #253 Anything Goes 

Recipe ~




Sparkle N Sprinkle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS