Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sweet Valentine Treats

Hello everyone !!! 

Happy Thursday !!! 
Today I am sharing these sweet boxes I made using My Scrap Chick Files
I made dark chocolate covered apples , and one chocolate marshmallow (for my 2 year old) , for my hubby and boys ! It's going to be a little extra surprise for them tomorrow . 

I hope you enjoy !!! 



This is all three boxes together . 

This little one is for my baby , it holds a chocolate covered marshmallow . 

This is the biggest one , for my hubby . 

Recipe ~
Flourishes Stamp Set #520 ( My Favorite) 

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
Decorate to Celebrate ~ #68 Valentine Boxes 
Simon Says Stamp ~ Monday Challenges We Love Stamps ( My favorite Flourishes from Sparkle N Sprinkle )
Simon Says Stamp ~ Wednesday Challenge ( Use Kraft paper )
Craftin' Desert Divas ~ Linky Party use red , white or pink 

Thank you so much for stopping by !!
Hope you have a wonderful day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS