Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Welcome to Day 2 of 3 Twenty Crafts Release Blog Hop

Hello my crafty friends!!

Welcome to day 2 of the 3 Twenty Crafts 2nd Release! You should have arrived here from Mary @ Carolina Cards by Mary H but if you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, simply go to Jo's Scrap Shack. 

Ready for some more fun, and projects that will inspire you  ? 
 Today we are showing you the new and awesome stamp set “Strike a Pose” This stamp set coordinates with Project Life and Smash Books.

Here is what I created using this new stamp set:




I loved this stamp set , I knew I would use the frame for a layout !! 
 I am so glad you stopped by today! Your next stop on the hop is Melissa @ Moe Creations , so have a great time as my Design Team sisters have really created up some gorgeous projects that will surely inspire you!!
To win today’s stamp set “Strike a Pose”, make sure you stop at each blog along the hop, become a follower and leave a comment. The winner will be chosen randomly and nobody knows which designer’s blog the winner will be chosen from… so don't miss out on your chances, make sure you complete the hop and leave some comment love!
Stop back tomorrow for another fun-filled day full of inspiration, blog-hopping and a look at another awesome new stamp set from 
 3 Twenty Crafts !!!


Recipe ~
 3 Twenty Crafts !!!
Stamp Set Strike A Pose
Inspiration Sketch
scrapbooking
I was trying to find the actual website it was from ,but I wasn't able to .
Here is the link to the pin on pinterest
Tim Holtz distress Ink
scattered straw, faded jeans
Dylusions
vibrant turquoise , lemon zest, london blue
Hope you have a wonderful day ! 



          
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS