Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Lilac inspiration .....




Hi everyone ! 
Happy Tuesday ! 

I am here to share a fun little 
" Lilac Sequins "
inspired card I created .
I am so in love with the new sequin mixes 
that Tara has created ! 
I really can't get enough ! 


Here is the card I created . 
I used Tim Holtz distress inks in 
Shaded Lilac and Seedless Preserves, 
along with some of the purples from a water color palette 
to create my water colored background. 



I chose the sweet elephant from the 
It's All About Zoo 
stamp set .



The flowers are from the 
Punny Farm stamp set . 

The sentiment is from the 
Animal Antics set. 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
I wish you a wonderful and blessed day ! 

Challenges 4 Fun ~ 



7 comments:

  1. the cutest little elephant.. love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayra! What a pretty card! Lovely image and pretty colors! Have a Creative Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Mayra!! I love the lilac!! The elephant is so sweet!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My, Your Card is Darling! I Love It! So Cute, Thanks for Sharing!
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card... I love purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely project! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS