Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

CDD You Color Me Happy ......



Happy Friday !! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs ,
with today's fun post of the day ! 

I had to create Valentine's themed card ...
since we are in February ,lol . 
I actually love creating Valentine cards .
 Something about the pinks and reds together ... I really love . 
And , I did have lots of fun creating this card . 

I used the super cute 
It is such a great set and comes in a bundle
 if you would like to purchase them together. 



I stamped the crayon images unto colored card stock (for four of the crayons ) on the fifth one I colored it in using my Copics. I then die cut them with the coordinating die . The crayon box is a file from the Silhoutte store . I then did a bit of water coloring for the background of my crayons . 


The inside has these water colored scribble marks , in my mind imitating crayon scribbles . 
The sentiment is on vellum and heat embossed with white embossing powder . 
I hope you enjoy this fun Valentine !! 

Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Products Used : 




3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Mayra!! I love the watercolor background!! It looks amazing!! The crayons are so fun!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty Mayra! The color combination is fabulous! Super cute back ground~the water coloring is perfect and oh my gosh, the crayon box is adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS