Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

CDD November 2016 Sneak Peek Day 4 ...

Happy , Happy Thursday everyone ! 
Wow .. December already ! 
Can you believe it ?! 
This year has really flown by ! 

For today we are sneak peeking 
the adorable Hello You stamp set . 
As you will be seeing from the projects 
we create ... this set is perfect for cards, 
planners ... everything <3 

 I started out by coloring my images . I used my Copic markers and went for a copper theme . 


 I then decided to use the same color theme in my mini Happy Planner . 


 I adore the poinsettia dies from the Winter Wonderland set . 






I adore this set and truly enjoyed creating with it ! 
I hope you feel inspired to create ! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

CDD Products Used : 
Image 1


Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! The image is so beautiful!! The poinsettia looks amazing!! Your planner is stunning, too!! Love these my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! Oh Soooo PRETTY Mayra! What a lovely image and you colored her to perfection! Such elegance with all your projects! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a pretty set! The image is so sweet~your coloring is amazing!!!! I really like the copper theme..looks so gorgeous! Love your creations!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS