Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

CDD November 2016 Release Sneak Peek Day 3

 Happy Wednesday everyone ! 
Welcome to Day 3 of our 
CDD November 2016 Release 
Sneak Peek . 
Today we are sneak peeking the Elegant Brush Script
 stamp set 
( YES I am in LOVE with this set )
 <3  <3  <3 !!! 
If you would like to join our Facebook event 
please click here
https://www.facebook.com/events/1783540558555676/?active_tab=discussion

For my projects I used this beautiful set to 
create a Christmas card 
and I used in my Recollections inspiration planner . 
This font adds the perfect touch of elegance ! 



 Here is a sneak peek into the planner spread I created in my mini HP planner that I will 
be sharing for the blog hop <3 


 I used the poinsettias dies from the 
 Here is the planner spread in my Recollections planner . 


I hope you enjoy these projects . 
Thank you so much for stopping by !
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

CDD Products used : 
Image 1

Image 1

Santa's Helpers stamp set : 
Image 1

Sweater Weather stamp set : 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

And from the November 2016 Release : 
Elegant Brush Script
Hello You 

I also wanted to share the card I created for the 
November Monthly Challenge . 
Today is the last day you can join in ! 

I used the adorable 
digital stamp once again ( it is just so cute ) ! 


1 comment:

  1. All of your projects are stunning, Mayra!! The poinsettia card looks amazing!! I love the design!! Your planner is so gorgeous!! And the bunny card is so sweet!! Love these my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS