Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

CDD February 2017 Release Sneak Peek Day 2 ...

Happy Tuesday and Day 2 of our 
CDD February 2017 Release
Sneak Peeks . 

Today we are sneak peeking the 
Dreamland Stamps and Inside Scalloped Circle Dies. 
I combined both of these super cute sets for my 
card and tag .
 I started with my all time favorite dies from CDD Fancy Frames , I did a bit of watercoloring with my distress inks to create the night sky . I then added some white acrylic paint using an old toothbrush to create a starry effect . 
 I colored these images and die cut the scalloped circles to create my card. 


I hope you are enjoying our sneak peeks ! 
The event page can be found here :

Thank you soo very much for taking the time to stop by ! 
Hoping you have a super Blessed day !!

I also wanted to quickly add these Valentine's
I created using some of the super cute goodies from
Butterfly Reflections, Ink .
The Valentine's section is on sale for today <3




2 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable, Mayra!! I love the images and as always, you colored them perfectly!! These are fabulous, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just too precious Mayra! Love the sweet images and the pretty coloring you do... Fab!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS