Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Lawn Fawn .. I Pine For You ...

Hello everyone !!! 
I am sharing these fun 
cards I created today <3 . 

I used several cute stamp sets 
from Lawn Fawn . 

 I love combining different sets to go with the theme I am going for . 
As you can see ,lol I was going for a "camping theme " . 
 I used the adorable Starry Skies die to create the backgrounds . 

I was inspired by the 
Inspiration Board : 

I knew I would be using the colors as my inspiration .  
I ended up creating two separate cards using different
 variations of the colors from the inspiration board . 

 I used my Copics to color these cuties in






Thank you soo much for taking the time to stop by !! 
Wshing you a Blessed and Wonderful day <3 . 


Challenges 4 Fun ~ 
Lawn Fawnatics  Challenge #5 

Simon Says Stamp ~ 


9 comments:

  1. OMHECK! Those are both so COOL!! LOVE, LOVE the neat camping scene and the variation of colors.... Way to rock some box cards! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are so awesome, good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are amazing, Mayra!! I absolutely love the designs!! I love to camp so these make me happy!! Your coloring is phenomenal!! So gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Mayra :-) the whole design of these is absolutely stunning!! LOVE them :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous designs Mayra! Your coloring is just amazing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These are so beautiful and sweet! LOVE your night sky scenes! Thanks for joining us at the MarkerPOP Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous cards, love both color combos! I love to combine lots of sets together too, you did an outstanding job of creating this awesome design! So happy you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are AH-MAZING, Mayra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ho-lee smokes! These are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS