Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Totally .. May Your Day Bloom With Happiness

Happy Tuesday !!!
I am happy to be back sharing another couple of
cards that I had a blast creating !

The first card I am sharing I used the
from Neat & Tangled .
 The moment I saw this set I was in LOVE !!!
 I LOVE the mammoth !!! 
 It was super fun to color these in !! 
 I used my Copics to color these in . I was inspired by the current challenge at 


I was trying to get the exact tone I was going for on the mammoth ... lol,
 this is as close as I was able to get . 

For the second card I used the adorable 
stamp set once again . 
 I used Distress Inks ( can you tell how much I love them ) for the background . 
I went with brighter colors for this one . 


I hope you enjoy these cards I created to share with you today !! 
Thank you soo much for stopping by !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


1st Card ~ 
Prehistoric

Scalloped - Nice and Neat Dies

2nd Card ~ 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1


Challenges 4 Fun ~ 

Anything Goes 

6 comments:

  1. These are both so sweet and adorable!! I love the dinos!! So cute!! Your coloring is perfection on both!! Love them, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, your coloring is awesome! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so undecided about getting that prehistoric stamp set... but you are making me think otherwise... LOVE your card and that sweet bear card as well... your cards are awe inspiring my friend...! :) Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are super, super cute! Your colouring is very special, so fresh! Thanks for playing with LTCh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colouring of your prehistoric animals is incredible, especially love the white dot details you added, really adds interest and dimension to them. And you've used the challenge colours so beautifully too. So glad you joined us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS