Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

BRI .... Beary Happy Hello with Lawn Fawn ....

Hello everyone !! 
I am so happy to be posting on the

I have a card and tag set to share with you today .
I used the adorable new Beary Happy Holidays set
from Lawn Fawn . The bears in this set are the cutest !
This set also has coordinating dies Beary Happy Holiday Lawn Cuts .
Here is a sneak peek f my project : 


If you would like to see the complete photos please 
visit my post here .

I also have a couple of cards I created to share with you
for two sweet crafty ladies .
I am catching up from amy son's 16th
birthday surprise trip to San Diego .
We just got back on Monday ( I am a bit exhausted ,lol ) .


For these cards I used the fun Costume Party stamp set
from Lawn Fawn.


 I colored these cuties using my Copic markers .
For the Unicorn I used BG13, 11 and 10 .
For the soft purple color I used V12,V01,V000.


I am also catching up on the awesome 30 Day Coloring Challenge :
It is a wonderful challenge .
If you would like to know more info please
click here .



For the next card I used the adorable
Happy Hippos stamp set from My Favorite Things .


Also super fun images to color .


I used W5, W3, C1, C0 to color these in .


Thank you so much for stopping !
I had a lot to share with you !!
I will be back today with a post for
 Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek Day 2 !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are all amazing, Mayra!! I love the adorable images and sentiments!! I need that Lawn Fawn set!! They are all so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on the smiles, Mayra! That's what your cards and projects do for me. I just can't help but smile. Happy belated 16th birthday to your son. I hope you had a wonderful trip. You can catch up on posting anytime. That means more eye candy for us! These cards are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your talents! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo CUTE!!! Love the sweet images and your coloring! So FUN!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. heavy sigh ... lovely ... wish I had your talent!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS