Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

CDD .. Thanks For Chopping By ...

Hello everyone ! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs 
with today's post . 
I LOVE, love, love the new release !! 

For my card today I used one of my all time 
FAVORITE sets Timber  . 
Yes, I know it is one of the newest sets ,lol ...
That is how much I adore the images ,
it gets the honor of being one of my top fave sets !! 


I am hooked on creating matching treat bags with the cards I create . 
The Treat Bag die set makes it so easy to customize 
and create any theme of bag you want to create ! 


I knew I had to use red and black for my 
little lumberjack ... I had to !! 
I used my go to combination for reds 
using Copic markers in R46,27,17,05 and a bit of R12 or R11 .




I hope you love this set I created to share with you !! 
Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 




CDD Products Used : 
Timber stamp set 
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1




3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, Mayra! Yep, I can tell this is a favorite and that's great. Everyone looks so happy in this set. I adore the squirrel and lumberjack giving the high fives. This looks great in red! Such a fun card and treat bag! Thanks ever so much for sharing your talent and delight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS... that is sooooo CUTE!!! Adorable set.. I agree... this set is wonderful! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS