Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Background Sentiments with CDD ....

Hello and Happy Saturday everyone !! 
Mayra here today from Mayras Designs 
with today's blog post . 

The theme for today is sentiment background . 
I started by die cutting the stitched base 
using the Fancy Frames dies in gray , soft pink and black cardstock . 
I also die cut the largest scalloped edge in each color as well . 





I then stamped out the Christmas word from the 
Sending Sentiments stamp set using Versamark Ink along the center 
of the gray and soft pink card bases  .
I heat embossed them using Ranger Ink 
Embossing Powder in Platinum . 





For the black card I decided to stamp the 
Christmas word all over the base layer. 
I heat embossed this one using black embossing 
powder . 



For the sentiments , 
I used the Santa's Helpers 
stamp set . 


I also added poinsettias to each card using the 
Winter Wonderland Dies set . 





I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today . 
Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day . 




CDD Products Used : 



2 comments:

  1. They are all so elegant and beautiful, Mayra!! Love the designs!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! The embossing looks wonderful..awesome designs Mayra!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS