Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop and Chibitronics Collaboration...

Hello and Happy Friday !!!
I am so happy to be back today sharing a
card I created for Sweet Stamp Shop <3 .
I would love for you to stop by .

I have not had a chance to craft as I usually do ,
I am playing catch up , lol !
I have missed sharing with you and am happy to say that I
am back in my craft room crafting once again . 

We are collaborating with Chibitronics ... 
YAY !!!!

chibi_banner_red_1

This is the first card I have created using 
the super cute light up system . 

From the moment I saw this collab 
I knew I wanted to use a castle ... 
HUGE fan of castles , lol !! 

I used the Royal Wish stamp set . 
I colored the images using Copic markers. 


I began by creating the night sky for the castle. 
I used black cardstock and splattered pink and white 
acrylic paint to create my stars. 


Then came putting the copper tape and lights part ..It was actually so much 
easier than I had thought . 


I have to apologize once again , 
I should have taken photos of the process ... 
I was not sure I would get it to work ( I should have still taken photos ). 
 I did a circle with the copper tape . 
To make the widths of the tape even slimmer I cut them in half . 
The first time the lights did not work ... nope ... 
I went back and re taped the strips a bit closer to each other . 
That time I was happy to say two of them lit up .... LOVED it . 
I just had to make one more small adjustment to the light that didn't light up 
and it was good to go ! 
I hope you enjoy this fun card !! 

Please feel welcome to visit the blog post here
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing!! How freaking exciting that it lights up!! Wow!! I love every single thing about this, Mayra!! It's fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. So happy to see you again. I know how busy life gets, so it's always a treat to see what you've been up to. Really like how your castle is colored and how it lights up. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS