Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Note of Thanks with MFT ......

Happy Thursday everyone !! 
I am so happy to be sharing this blog post 
today . I didn't craft for a bit .... I had two of sons 
birthdays this month , a party and one sick baby at home . 
I feel like I have been MIA !!! 

I created this tag and card set using some of the 
wonderful goodies I received from being one of the winners 
from the MFT Card Design Superstar Challenge . It truly 
has been a dream come true !! 

For my card and tags I used the absolutely adorable Fall Friends stamp set . 
I adore each image in this set so much ! 


I colored these cuties using Copic markers . 
I wanted to go for a Dark Teal and Rust color combination. 
For the Dark Teal areas I used  BG78 , 75,72, 70 and  a bit of 100 and BG09 . 
For the Rusty color I used YR27,24,23,21, 20 with a bit of YR07 and E08 . 


For the CUTE tags ... LOVE this set , 
I used the 
Tag Builder Blueprint 5 dies 
from MFT . 






I hope you enjoy this set . 
I can't thank my GOD for the gift of having created the card that led to 
MFT choosing it as a winner 
and 
My Favorite Things enough for this amazing gift !! 


Thank you soo very much for taking the time to stop by ! 
Praying you each have a wonderful and Blessed day !! 

Here are a couple of photos of the sets I chose from MFT 
as the prizes <3 . 





Beyond thankful !!! 
Look forward to creating with these and sharing with you !! 

Products Used : 







6 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous!! I love your color palette!! The images are adorable!! And wow, what an awesome haul!! Have fun playing with your goodies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love your card and tags!! The color scheme is fab and thanks for sharing the colors you used!! I am always keeping an eye out on what my next copic purchases will be and this helps ;) so excited for you to win such a fun box of goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mayra, your set is so adorable. I really love your coloring style.♥ And it's so great that you shared the colors you've used.
    It' really wonderful that you've choosen for a MfT Superstar, you deserve it so much with your wonderful cards. Have fun with your new goodies.
    I wish you a happy friday and an amazing weekend.
    Many hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mayra. Being a mom certainly comes first, although I confess I've been missing your wonderful creations. I hope the little one is feeling better by now. The rest can wait...family first! Your projects are fantastic. What a neat color combination. I have some more colors to add to my Copic wish list! That set is very sweet. Congrats on all the goodies you added to your collection, thanks to MFT. Looks like you chose very well and will have lots of fun coloring and creating! Well deserved for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly deserved that gift from MFT - Your project was AMAZING! And so are these CUTE tags & Card! I LOVE the scarecrow and of course your amazing coloring! Enjoy those new goodies! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects and your prize is so well deserved, Mayra! Your work is always so beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS