Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

CDD November Inspiration Challenge ....

Hello and super happy Wednesday everyone !! 
I am stopping by to share the card I created for the 
CDD November Social Media Inspiration Board Challenge. 

For my card I used the CUTE 
Harvest Happiness stamp set . 


This set is filled with the most adorable Autumn themed images . 


Here is the photo of the Inspiration Board : 

No automatic alt text available.

I hope you will join us !! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by !! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 



3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the scene you've created inside the box!! It's so creative and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun box card. That scarecrow looks so happy! Great coloring and fun design with all the little pumpkins and flowers. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! Your box card is soooo DANG CUTE!! Love it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS