Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

CDD Mirror Stamping with Happy Trails .....

Hello and happy Friday everyone !! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs 
with today's post . 

Today I am sharing a post about Mirror Stamping . 
I hope you have been enjoying the series . 
Everyone does it in their own way . 


I must admit this is not one of my strongest techniques .... 
Lol, time to practice. 

I began by stamping the cute fire truck image 
from the Happy Trails stamp set using Memento 
Black Ink onto my cardstock . I did one the way it should go . 
Then I re-inked the image using the same ink, then 
stamped it onto a piece of acetate . 



I then carefully placed the acetate onto my cardstock and pressed down 
across the image . It will not be as clear and crisp as 
direct stamp to paper. 

I colored the images using Copic markers . 
For the red areas I began with R89, R46 , R27, R24, R17, 
R14 and R05 . I also added a bit of E18 . For the black area I used 100 Black . 


I went over the lighter areas of my mirrored image with 
a black pen . 





I hope you give this technique a try . 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by !
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day !


CDD Products Used :
Image 1

Image 1




I then cut out the images and created the cards . 

3 comments:

  1. I love the mirror technique, Mayra!! The images look so beautiful!! I love the brick backgrounds!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try this technique! I have a pad for it already... just never tried it! I love how you did it.. both cards look Fabulous! Have a great weekend Mayra! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun card, Mayra! Great technique, too. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS