Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Wish Big with Sweet Stamp Shop.....

Hello everyone!
I am happy to be stopping by today to share this set of cards 
I created using the brand new 
City Border Die that is part of the 




I used watercolors and alcohol inks to create these cards. 
For the watercolors, I used Winsor & Newton. 
I just added brushstrokes over a strip of watercolor paper and then die cut it using the
City Border Die. 

For the second card with the alcohol inks, 
in the colors Salmon, Butterscotch, and Wild Plum. 
I die cut the cityscape from white cardstock. 

The sentiments are from the Birthday Sentiments stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy these fun cards and feel inspired to create!! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day! 



2 comments:

  1. Ooh WOW! LOVE the colors blended together!!! Both cards are Awesome!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are terrific. Look at how lovely those colors are together! Thanks so much for sharing, Mayra! Looks like you are having so much fun creating. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS