Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Make A Wish Pop-Up With Lawn Fawn....

Hello!!! 
I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! 
I am stopping by today to share a pop card I created
using lots of Lawn Fawn goodies. 

From the moment I saw the new Coaster Critters stamp set I thought of a Disney themed card.


I began by coloring the images I would be using to create 
my theme park themed card. 


The castle and sentiment are from the Critters Ever After stamp set. 
The trees are from the Happy Trails set. 


The adorable shops for my version of Main Street are from the Happy Village and Village Shops stamp sets. The light posts are from the Winter Village set. 


My Tinker Bell is from the Fairy Friends stamp set ( one of my all-time favorite sets)! 
Once I knew the images I would be using I colored them in using my Copic markers. 
For the pink areas, I used R22, R21, R0000. Blue areas I used B28, B24, B21, and B0000. 
For the castle, I used W7, W5, W3, W1, C1, and C0. 
For the greens, I used a new favorite green combo
YG17, G99, G94, G14, YG03, G20, and YG00. 

This was a super fun card to create!! 
To create the pop up I used the Scalloped Box Pop-Up Die set from Lawn Fawn. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day!! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Check out all the cool details on your box card! That is just so awesome Mayra!!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Mayra! And such a labor of love. How inspiring that you were able to pull together the images you wanted to create this fantastic pop up box card scene. In awe of your creativity. It looks magical! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love, love it!! It's so magical and beautiful!! The details are fabulous and I love your coloring!! Tinkerbell is absolutely adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing.. . I would love to make similar card......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative with just the right to keep you wanting to read more, well done!!


    Aluminium Scaffolding Manufacturer In Chennai

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS