Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday Pumpkin Patch...

Happy Friday everyone!!
Today is Inspiration Friday for La-La Land Crafts. 
Our theme is Pumpkin Patch. 

For my quick and fun card, I used the pumpkin dressed puppy from the Halloween Critters Digi stamp set, Haystack and Pumpkins Rubber stamp set,  Happy Boo to You and Trick Or Sweets clear stamp sets. 


For dies, I used the Stitched Elements, Double Stitched and Grass Border sets. 


I colored my images using Copic markers. 
For the orange areas, I used YR27, YR09, YR16, YR12, Y08, Y32.
For the green areas, YG17, YG03, YG01, YG0000.
For the puppy, I used E40, W3, W00, R30/C9, W7, W5. 

I hope you feel inspired to create!! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day! 




2 comments:

  1. So cute, Mayra! Your adorable pumpkin puppy is colored wonderfully. I really like how you random stamped the sentiment all over the background. Terrific card design. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayra! I'm back from vacation and thought I'd POP in to see what I've missed! Fantastic card as usual and I loved checking out your other projects as well... super cute! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS