Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

LLC Inspiration Friday: Turquoise and Black....

Hello and happy Friday everyone! 
I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!
I am stopping to share the last card as a Guest Designer for 
La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday. 
I am very thankful for the amazing opportunity to have been part of such a talented 
team! Thank you very much to everyone from the La-La Land family!!!

Our theme this week is Turquoise and Black. 
I instantly thought of the beautiful Butterfly Marci rubber stamp. 
It would be perfect for this color challenge. 

I colored the image in using Copic markers. 
For the Turquoise areas, I used BG78, BG75, BG49, BG72, BG15, and BG10.
For the black, I used C9, E49, W7, W5, W3.



For the sentiment, I used my favorite phrase from the Trick Or Sweets stamp set. 


To create the card I used the Stitched Elements Die, Double Stitched Hills Border Die, and 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS