Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Mini Advent Calendar with Hello Bluebird....

Hello everyone!!! 
Happy Wednesday! 
Today is Day 3 of our Hello Bluebird November 2018 Release.
For today we are sharing projects using the very cute Frosty Littles stamp set. 
You can find the coordinating dies here.


I created a mini advent calendar set of tags. 
 The Charlie Numbers Die is perfect for making an advent calendar. 
I combined that set with the  Stitched Tag Builder die set to create my tags. 


I began by coloring in my snowmen in various colors. 
I wanted a fun and bright color theme. 


I then die cut the tags and the coordinating pieces out of various 
patterned paper to continue with the theme. 


I added a bit of sparkle to the tags by die cutting the numbers using glitter 
cardstock.


I also used the Hill and Dale die on a couple of the tags. 


To finish the tags I heat embossed the sentiment from the 

I really hope you are loving and feeling inspired by the 
projects we are sharing with you using these new sets!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by!
Praying you to have a wonderful and blessed day!

Copic Colors Used: 
Snowmen: E40, W3, W1, W00
Red: R46, R24, R05
Pink: R21, R30, R00
Green: YG17, YG13, YG01, and YG00
Blue: B01, B000





2 comments:

  1. OMWORD!!!! Sooo DANG CUTE! Totally LOVE it Mayra!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mannnnn, you are so clever and creative, Mayra! I adore this idea! And the colors you chose and the glitter. Those little bitty snowmen are absolutely adorable. Thank you for the inspiration and the smiles.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS