Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Hello Bluebird North Star stamp set...


Happy Thursday everyone! 
Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!!
Today we are sharing projects using the 
Hello Bluebird beautiful North Star stamp set. 
This set also has the coordinating dies which can be found here


I chose to do no line coloring for these images. 
I stamped them using Memento Ink in London Fog. 
I then colored them in using my Copic markers. 
I wanted to go as light as possible, I used E40, W3, W1, W00. 
I then went over them lightly with Prisma color pencils. 


I then die cut them and set them aside while I created the backgrounds for the front, inside and envelope insert. 


To create the night sky I used Kuretake Gansai watercolors. 
After the front piece was dried I heat embossed the sentiment. 
Then I used the Kuretake Gansai Starry Colors to add the splatters all over the watercolored areas. 


For the inside of the card, I stamped the beautiful sentiment using black ink. 
I also die cut 2019 using the Charlie Numbers Dies and the hello from the 

I hope you have loved and enjoyed the projects I created to share with you using the 
newest wonderful release!! 
Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by!
Praying you all have a wonderful and joyful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, WOW! That background is STUNNING Mayra!!! LOVE your card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous in every way! Wow, Mayra! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS