Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Countdown to Confetti Day 2...

Hello and happy Sunday everyone! Today is Day 2 of the Countdown To Confetti for the Reverse Confetti Holiday Release.  We have three beautiful stamp sets to share with you along with various Confetti Cuts. 


 



For the first project, I used the super beautiful Lanterns stamp set. This is truly such a lovely set. I combined it with the Center Frame Cover Panel. I colored my images using Copic markers. I went with a navy, yellow, white, and tan color combination for each of my projects. 




For the second project, I created a tag to share with you. I used the beautiful Lantern Additions stamp set along with the Fold Over Window Tag.  
I did make this tag into a shaker tag. 


For my third card, I used the lovely In All Things stamp set. I made the center of the wreath into a mini shaker. Lol, can you tell I love making shaker cards/tags?  I also used the awesome Center Frame Cover Panel.






I hope you enjoy and feel inspired by the projects I created to share with you today. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Next is the lovely: 

Todays Blog Hop Order: 
Products: 
Lanterns Stamp Set

Lanterns Confetti Cuts

Lanterns Additions Stamp Set

Lantern Additions Confetti Cuts

In All Things Stamp Set

In All Things Confetti Cuts

Center Frame Cover Panel

Fold Over Window Tag









12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lantern card. Love the blue with the gold
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love how you always make everything match... with the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects in a super color scheme! Autumn colors, plus navy, my favorite. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour choice! Maked the cards look very elegant and simply stunning 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marisela Delgado said: Que lindas tarjetas! So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Mayra, your work is superb! I love the color scheme. The blue looks terrific in the bow, flowers and lantern frame. I also love the way the sunflowers look. But my favorite is the white pumpkins (gourds). I LOVE those in real life and put them in my fall decor both indoors and out. Thanks for giving me the idea to leave at least some of the pumpkins white in my cards.
    Lori in PA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color combos and details on your pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover frame die! Great cards and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mayra :) Your cards and tag are so elegant!!! Love that yellow/blue color palette! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS