Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Countdown To Confetti Day 3...

Hello and happy Monday everyone!!! We are one day closer to the wonderful Holiday Release for Reverse Confetti!!! Today is Day 3 of our Countdown to Confetti!!! We are showcasing 3 beautiful stamp sets and an awesome freebie set Peace Tree (please see the store for the details on qualifying for this set). 




For the first card, I used the Peace Tree stamp set 
along with the Center Frame Cover Panel
It is such a simple and pretty set. I stamped out my images in greens, navy, and brown. My color theme for today's projects are navy, red, white, and green. And since these are all Christmas themed projects I did make all three of the cards into shaker cards. For me shaker + Christmas= lots of fun on a card, lol!!! 


For the second card, I used the gorgeous Holiday Bough stamp set... I mean WOW!! This is such a beautiful set!! I used Copic markers to color the images in. For the reds, I used R05, R17, R46, and R59. For the green areas, I used YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, and G29. 


I used the awesome Big Polkas Cover Panel and the
Layering Scallop Circles Cover Panel
Each of the sentiments for the cards and tag is from the 
Joyful Holiday Wishes stamp set. 


I also created a coordinating tag to go with the card. I used the smaller of the circles from the Circles Rays Duo Confetti Cuts set. 




I hope you enjoy the cards and tag I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Next is the lovely: 

Blog Hop: 

Products: 

Peace Tree

Holiday Bough Stamp Set

Holiday Bough Confetti Cuts

Joyful Holiday Wishes Stamp Set

Center Frame Cover Panel

Big Polkas Cover Panel 

Layering Scallop Circles Cover Panel 

Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cuts












10 comments:

  1. I love your cards & tags. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards & tags. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the cover plate. Very clever
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mayra :) What fun shaker cards!!! Love that interactive element! Great showcasing on this release! Signing up to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards! I love the poinsettia designs and the tree! Great colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your tree shaker card - simple, fun and full of joy!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS