Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Thankful For All You Do with Sunny Studio Stamps...

If you are here for the Reverse Confetti Countdown To Confetti Day 3 Please click here.  

Hello everyone. Happy Monday!! I am on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today. I am so happy to have this Autumn themed card to share with you. I used the super cute Bountiful Autumn stamp set. The coordinating dies are available here.



Please feel welcome to visit me here for all of the details on creating this fun card. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you and may you all have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Products Used: 
    

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous scene with the blues and the colorful turkey! My goodness how great is this Sunny Studios scene! I love all the details! Crafty hugs and goodness here is aplenty!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS