Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

The Gray Muse Blog Hop.....

Welcome to The Gray Muse Blog Hop featuring the 2020 Summer/Fall Stamp Collection! This release includes seven gorgeous floral stamp sets and one must-have sentiment set titled Social Distance! We have some amazing guests sharing inspiration using these stamp sets so grab your favorite drink and get to hopping!




Hello and Happy Thursday everyone!! I am beyond honored, excited, happy, and grateful to be participating in this AMAZING blog hop in celebration of the new release for the beautiful The Gray Muse Stamps Release. am super excited, grateful, and honored to be part of such an amazing blog hop and celebration. These stamps are very beautiful!!! I fell in love with them the moment I saw them. 


I created this card to share with you. I used the beautiful Simple Blooms stamp set along with the awesome Social Distance stamp set. I used Copic markers to color the flowers and leaves. I kept the card simple so the focus would be on the flowers and sentiment. 


Giveaway: The Gray Muse is giving away FIVE $25 gift codes to the shop so you can add some of these stamps (or enamel pins) to your collection. In order to qualify, leave comments on every post in the hop. The more posts you comment on, the greater your chances. The giveaway ends on Wednesday, September 30th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time. All winners will be selected at random and announced on The Gray Muse Blog within a week.  

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by!! 

I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

You are here: Mayra Designs

The next person on the hop is the amazing 

Channin Pelletier


Here is the complete blog hop list: 

BLOG HOP LIST:

26 comments:

  1. Lovely and colorful bouquet. Nice colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mass of purple flowers is so pretty!!! I love the little berries/buds coming out, too. This is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those layers! Wowza, I bet coloring all those blooms took so much time and I just have to say it totally paid off. This card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice design idea. I like the use of the set for a big grouping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the arrangement of these blooms - very distinctive

    ReplyDelete
  6. You succeeded in making those flowers look so realistic - bursting out of the plane of the card background! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so lovely! I do think lavender flowers are the most beautiful- at least when I look at your card LOL! Wonderful bloom stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I so love the layering of the flowers all over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisela Delgado said: You had me at purple! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful color and composition, Mayra! Just a tumble of flowers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so beautiful! I love the amazing coloring. And the sentiment is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These flowers are gorgeous. You've done a beautiful job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Those sentiments are so useful in these times.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the bouquet of flowers that you created! Awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your layered bouquet! Such a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh love the cluster
    of beautiful flowers!
    Fabulous look.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! The flowers really pop! The colors and the layering! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You may have used the simple blooms set, but your card is anything but simple. It’s amazing, really. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty purple flowers and I like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The bouquet of flowers is
    gorgeous. Wonderful coloring.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply gorgeous! A wonderful release and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous coloring of these beautiful blooms! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS