Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie Part 2 with Lawn Fawn...

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I am so excited to be on the Doodlebugs blog today. I created this super fun interactive card. And believe me, I can't wait to create with the wonderful new products by Lawn Fawn!!! If you would like to see the newest releases available please click here. For my card today, I was inspired by a previous card I had created. One of the books my youngest son and I loved to read, (we actually loved the full series of books ) was If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. I was inspired by that book to create this card. I used lots of fun Lawn Fawn products to create my die-cut version of the If You Give A Mouse A Cookie themed card. Please feel welcome to visit me here for all of the details. 


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. 
Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 














1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS