Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti October Mini Release Day...

 




Hello and happy Thursday everyone!! Today is the day the October 2020 Mini Release is available at Reverse Confetti!!! This has been such a fun release!!! It is full of super cute products!! 
I have three coordinating projects to share with you today. 



I combined this release with a couple of the dies from the September 2020 release. 
For my first project, I used the Ornament Star Confetti Cuts Die and the Seasonal Say It All stamp set. 




For the second project, I used the Cookies & Milk stamp set, and the Cookies & Milk Confetti Cuts. I combined this adorable image with the super fun Big Polkas Cover Panel and Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cuts




For the third project, I used the Fold Over Window Tag Confetti Cuts




I hope you enjoy the projects I created to share with you. 
Thank you very much for stopping by. 
I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Next on the blog hop is super amazing: 
















2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, sooooo cute Mayra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayra, all of your projects are AMAZING! I just am (SWOON) over the top about them! The cookies and the milk with the browns and the reds! That is just fabulous! Love it! Makes me hungry for some cookies! And that sweet doggie on the tag in his cool cap! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS