Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

CDD and Happy Planner Fitness Journey ....

Happy wonderful Thursday everyone ! 
I hope your September is off a great start ....
WOW September already ...is it just me or is this year flying by ?! 
I feel it is ,lol (not sure if that is a good thing ) . 

Well , I am here today to share these cards and my new fitness planner spread . 
I can not get enough of the super cute HAPPY planners . 
I just purchased the beautiful 
Faith edition one <3 
Ok...sorry I became sidetracked unto today's post ..
I created this spread for my Fitness Happy Planner . 
Mambi actually has a fitness one and I do have the inserts , 
I wanted to go with a regular happy planner and use it as my fitness one . 

 I used the super cute Fitness Monkey Digital Stamp  from the CDD shop for my progress selfie page. 



 This is for me meal planning : 


I also created these cards using the new fitness digis . 




Thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day ! 

Products used : 
Image 1


Image 1


Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Mayra, your fitness planner is stunning!! I love how you've decorated it!! What an amazing motivator!! And the cards are absolutely beautiful!! I love the fitness images!! These are all fabulous my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Fitness planner! You decorated it so well... and the picture of you is beautiful! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS