Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

CDD~ There's Magic Inside You ....

Not only are these images beautiful ...
but the sentiments are PERFECT !!! 
There's magic inside you .... 
I LOVE that !! 
Such a wonderful way to encourage someone <3 . 
Hi everyone ! 
 Mayra here from Mayras Designs with today's post .
I was a bit excited about this set ...
Can you tell ,lol ? ! 

For my card today I did a bold Distressed Inked 
background . 
I was going for a night time desert theme . 

I colored these images using my Copic markers . 


 Hope you enjoy this card and feel inspired to create ! 
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 
Hugs, 


Products Used : 

Image 1

Image 1


Image 1

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's absolutely stunning, Mayra!! The background colors look amazing!! All of your colors are spectacular!! Love, love this!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS