Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

CDD September Facebook Event Sneak Peek Day 2 ....


Hi everyone !!! 
Mayra here from Mayras Designs ,
with today's CDD September Sneak Peek Day  post .
These sets being released for this month are not only perfect for planners
 (which they absolutely are )
 they are also perfect for cards !!!

We have 10 new stamps and 2 new dies.
 We will also have a Sept bundle at a special price 
for the first few days of the sneak peeks with FREE shipping. 
Stamps: 2- 4x6, 4- 2x6, and 4- 2x3

Oh... I LOVE these , I mean really , really LOVE them ,lol !!! 
For today we are showing you our projects created with the minis . 
There are four 2x3 sets , for my projects I used the Barnyard Minis . 

 I created a sticker sheet to go in my personal size planner , that way I can add one of these cuties to any page or area . I left a couple uncolored because my hope is to do a quick video showing you how easy and fast they are to color in and customize to any colors you are using .
 I like to color mine in with Copic markers.

 The theme for these cuties was selfies ,lol . I think they are so cute and look as if they are already posing for a photo ! 




I also had to create a card with them to show you (I couldn't help myself ) how cute they are on a card also ! I hope you are joining us on our Facebook event page ...LOTS of AWESOME giveaways !! You can join us here.

 Hope you are enjoying this release and feel inspired to create !! 
Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed day !!! 

Hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so adorable!! I love that you made them stickers!! Your planner is amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS