Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Super Happy to Be Back....

Hello everyone!!!! 
I have missed you all so much! 
It feels amazing to be back in my craft room 
creating! I hope your New Year is off to an amazing 
start!!! I took a bit of a step back temporarily, and as sad 
and hard as it was for me to come to that decision I came to realize that I was not balancing 
my time out fairly. Most of my day was spent in my craft room aside from 
cooking and taking my boys to and from school. I still love crafting and I truly 
understand how fast time flies when you are doing something you love. But...I was not
doing a great job of family time. I am super happy to still 
have the love to create and I will be, but I will also be conscious of the time I am spending 
doing it. I hope you understand my absence and I look forward to sharing more 
creations with you. 

I am joining the 30 Day Coloring Challenge 
hosted by the wonderful Kathy from The Daily Marker.
I used the Mama Elephant Lunar Animals stamp set 
for my coloring. 


I began by coloring the little monkey images which I had stamped
all over to create my background. I used my Copic markers. I started 
with the E47, E57, E55, and E31. For the lighter areas, I used E21, E51,
and E50. 


For the bananas, I used Y38, Y35, and Y15.


I then decided to create cards with them. 
   I was going for a non-traditional Valentine theme.
The monkeys and the bananas go perfectly together! 
                       



I can not thank you enough for taking the time to stop by and visit me!! 
I pray you each have a wonderful and Blessed day!!! 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Mayra!! Happy New Year! I totally get it too! Family ALWAYS comes first!! I've done that in the past as well and now I try to balance a little bit of everything including a job! :) Some days I don't even get on Facebook because it's so overwhelming.. LOL And same goes for crafting - I try to get my DT projects done during a weekend stint, so I'll have the rest of the month free to either craft, or whatever - I hope you find your balance, you'll be happier for it! :) Your cards are so pretty and your coloring is awesome as always! Happy to see you posting & crafting when you can! HUGS!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mayra! I completely understand! You were posting quite a bit and spoiling us with your fabulous creations. To do that you must have been spending so much time crafting. Your family comes first always. The rest can wait, that is for sure. Thanks for letting us know, even though you didn't have to. I'm sure you'll be so happy with your new balance. Your project today is absolutely adorable. Those monkeys are so cute! And those smiling bananas make me smile, too. Your coloring is amazing as always. I thank you for sharing and hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayra, it's always good to take a step back...we love all your gorgeous projects but totally understand.

    Love these guys...they're adorable.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS