Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Using A Christmas Background Die for A Valentine-Themed Card...

 Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this card on the Doodlebugs blog today. I used the super awesome Backdrop Peppermint Stripes die from Lawn Fawn. I know it is supposed to be a Christmas time die, but I thought it would be fun to use it for a Valentine-themed card. I was inspired by the talented Audrey Tokach Lawn Fawn design team member to create this card. Please feel welcome to visit me here for all of the details. 



I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS